Search This Blog


Fab Find :: Organic Crocheted Infant Mary Janes

Speaking of cute, organic and Etsy, these hand-knit booties are making me rethink my desire to only have boys. (There are times that this happens to me, although it's not very often--girls kind of scare me.) It usually hits me when I imagine little Mary Janes on itty-bitty feet. It can't get much cuter than that. I would probably have tried to put these on my son when he was little (they say unisex, right!?) but that might have just been more than my poor husband could take. I just think they're too dang cute. Made from certified organic cotton and merino wool, these lightweight Janes just might possibly be the perfect little shoe for that quiet, sleepy and small newborn baby girl. Shower gift anyone??


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails