Search This Blog

Loading...

Eco Etsy Find :: 4 Cozy Organic Cotton Scarves & Neck Warmers



I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I love Etsy! I've found so many unique finds there; from letterpress stationery made from recycled paper to cute organic cotton t-shirts, things you won't find anywhere else. And it feels good to support real people/small businesses who are hand-making these goods. With a chill in the air today, I went on a hunt for cozy organic scarves and came across these:

1). Organic Cotton Hand Knit Scarf - Variegated $61

2). Organic Unisex Neck Warmer (Choose From 7 colors) $44

3). Organic Unisex Multicolour Scarf $44

4). Organic Knitted Cowl - Caramel $38


What about you....are you an Etsy fan? If so, what cool things have you found?

S

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails