Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: 100% Pure Organic Body Scrubs

This Vanilla Bean Buttercream Body Scrub is in my shower right now and I can’t believe how much it smells like cake frosting! If you’re not familiar with body scrubs, trust me, you’re missing out! It’s a must-have product for Fall and Winter when the air gets dry and sucks moisture from our skin. Around this time of year I begin to think about boosting up my personal care regiment with more hydrating products and this is one such item in my arsenal. It’s an all-in-one product and I use it to exfoliate dead skin and moisturize at the same time. I have even abandon shave gels as I prefer to shave (under arms & legs) with organic body scrubs as I get a much closer shave & it’s completely non-toxic (plus I need no lotion afterwards).


S

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails