Search This Blog

Loading...

California Baby: Great for Babies Anywhere

I'm (Erin) back from a little toddler-induced hiatus and I'm ready to tell you what my favorite baby washing product is! As you can probably tell by now, I'm very picky about what goes on and in my son's body. I believe that our kids deserve the best start in life and for me this means birthing them naturally, serving them whole foods and protecting them as much as possible from toxins in our environment. More so than for myself, I read the labels on my son's products diligently because it is my job to do what he cannot do for himself. I have read the label on California Baby Calming Shampoo and Bodywash and have been pouring it into my son's bath for the past 14 months.

With natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients, this product has become a favorite of health-conscious moms everywhere. California Baby Calming Shampoo and Bodywash also has a deliciously light scent that makes even the grubbiest child sweet-smelling after a bath. Another bonus to this product is that it is naturally tear-free (no anesthetizing agents to make it that way.) CB products can be found in health food stores, baby boutiques, online or at Target. You can expect to pay around $9 for the 8.5 oz. size but with CB, a little goes a long way so it will last you for several months. So if you're ready to try something new and natural on your little one, go grab some California Baby - even if you're not in California. :)

E

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails