Search This Blog

Loading...

Putting The 'Hip' Back Into Rosehip

It wasn't until last year around the big 3-0 that I became increasing aware of fine lines and wrinkles. And who knows, perhaps they were there before and I just hadn't noticed or maybe now I was just on the hunt for them. As I've mentioned before, up until a couple years ago there was no way I was going to put oil on my face or body, because in my mind: oil = greasiness = breakouts. Along my path of researching pure skin care, I found that the exact opposite is true, and in fact most other countries have been applying oils to their face & bodies for centuries with glowing results. You just have to use the right types of oil.

Enter Trilogy's Rosehip Seed Oil, certified organic by Bio-Gro from New Zealand and contains 80% of essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 & 9) and vitamins needed to renew & revilize all skin types. There are so many uses for Rosehip Seed Oil, but I purchased it because I wanted to test out their claim that it will "help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, aging skin & damaged skin". You see, I have a requirement for my skin care and I don't believe it's unique, yet most companies either cater to the "oily/acne" OR "dry/aging" crowds. My skin is neither oily or dry, nor do I have acne. I need something that will not cause breakouts AND help reduce fine lines. Since I've been using it, it's become clear why it's a cult beauty product in the UK, France, Hong Kong & Australia. My skin adores this super-fine and fast absorbing oil leaving it fresh, supple & soothed. Rosehip Oil has also been found to have a pronounced effect on scars, pigmented skin and stretch marks.

According to an 8-week study after using Trilogy Rosehip Seed Oil:

*79% of users reported a significant improvement in their skin's overall appearance.

*74% of users reported a significant improvement in their skin's radiance tone & clarity.

*74% of users reported a significant improvement in skin firmness, tightness and elasticity.

*68% of users reported a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.

You may find in the hot months of summer that this alone will adequately serve as your moisturizer, while others may want to use underneath a moisturizer. And remember this can be used on all skin types, in all seasons.

I also like the brown glass bottle with the simple, modern label. But be fair warned you may become addicted...

Find it here: Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - 20ml

S

P.S. Since only 3-4 drops are needed, the 20 ml bottle will last you approximately 3+ months.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails