Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: Brittanie's Thyme Natural Insect Repellent Totally Works!!

I've been using this for the past three weeks at all hours of the day (and night) and I'm happy to report that I've had absolutely NO BITES!!! You see, for me this is a huge feat as I so look forward to months of sunshine and warmth, yet despise the little blood-suckers that want to feast upon me. And to add to that, standard insect repellent can contain highly toxic ingredients (just say no...to deet!).

Featured in the May '08 issue of Health magazine and in the May/June '08 issue of Mothering magazine, I'm loving that this Organic Insect Repellent is safe for all...kids, pets and you! And a great bonus is that it doesn't smell of potent citronella like so many other bug repellents (even the purest citronella can give me a headache). This has a really good spicy scent that I don't mind smelling like at all.

Right now, it's on sale until July 15th. I don't know about you...but I'm stocking up!

S

6/28 Update: I just went outside without my Organic Insect Repellent to play fetch with the pooch for 15 minutes and got 3 raised, itchy, red bites on my neck. (First bites in three weeks.) So when I got inside, I slathered All Good Goop! on my neck and the itching was gone in an instant!  I spray the Insect Repellent on my dog too because the mosquitoes love to bite both of us. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails