Search This Blog


Heavenly Help for New Mamas

Listen up all you soon-to-be mamas out're not going to want to miss this! This is an absolute 'must-have' for any woman who has just experienced or is looking forward to childbirth.

Postpartum Recovery Gift Kit

At the baby shower for my son, my sister (S) gave me one of THE best gifts anyone could give a pregnant mama, although I didn't realize it at the time. I had heard of the name, Earth Mama Angel Baby, but that's as far as my knowledge went. After a quick glance at the packaging and reading the bold print of "Toxin Free Skin Care" I knew that these products were special. Things like the New Mama Bottom Spray and Postpartum Bath Herbs caught my eye - partially because of the true-to-life images on the labels and partially because I knew in just a few months I may actually be needing these things. Boy, was I right!

Without rehashing the all the details of my labor, I will just say that birthing a 9 lb. 4oz. baby after 21 hours of back labor, 3 hours of pushing (without drugs) and a broken tail bone to boot - my body had never been so sore. (The car accident in which my truck was totaled didn't even come close!) I do not know what I would have done without my Postpartum Recovery Kit by my side - literally.

From the completely pure and certified organic ingredients to the no-nonsense (and hilarious) wording and images on the labels - I love everything about EMAB! They are the only company that I'm aware of that caters to every single aspect of pregnancy, labor, postpartum, breastfeeding and babyhood. Having experienced all of these situations, I am so grateful that someone not only came up with the idea, but that they are executing it brilliantly.

My absolute favorite gift to give at baby showers is an EMAB kit. Not only because I can feel good for giving a friend such gentle and pure products, but because I know that they will find tremendous comfort and relief from them. So next time you're looking for an original (yet helpful) baby shower gift, or if you are pregnant and want nothing but the best for you and your baby, go get some Earth Mama Angel Baby and feel proud that your helping a little angel come into the world naturally.

HOT TIP: Right now you can get the Postpartum Recovery Kit for a steal at! If you click below in the "I Recommend" box you'll be able to purchase it for the great deal of $29.00 + free shipping (it normally sells for $49.95)!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails