Search This Blog

Loading...

Happiness In A Jar :: Suki Lemongrass Exfoliating Cleanser {Review}

Oh Suki! How do I love thee…let me count the ways!!! This is hands-down, without question, my favorite facial cleanser and I simply cannot live with it. Why, you ask? It is the most effective and purest cleanser I have found (conventional or natural). It worked when nothing else did. I had very clear skin in my teens so you can imagine my disdain when I began to break out in my twenties. Let’s face it, it’s embarrassing and you just don’t feel as confident when you’ve got spots.

I tried countless "natural" products (from Dr. Hauschka & Jurlique to Burt's Bees) & some conventional ones (including toxic ProActiv...I'm ashamed to admit); some would improve my skin slightly but then return to its old ways. I should also mention that acneic skin can be caused by many things including hormonal imbalance, bad hygiene or eating habits, but personally I didn't feel as though it was a hormone issue, I am obsessed with soap, I went on a very restrictive eating regimen and still had the issue. So, I was determined to find a product that actually worked. After much research I bought Suki’s Anti-Inflammatory Kit.

It calmed my skin immediately and redness was reduced only after the first use! It is the perfect balance of exfoliation, cleansing power & moisture, not to mention it smells JUST like a Lemon Drop! It wouldn’t be right not to mention its two trusty assistants…enter White Willow Toner & Blue Chamomile Serum. I strongly believe these three products work in harmony with each other. The toner calms, soothes, hydrates and smells delicious. You may be like I was, that I thought it would be crazy to put serum (oil) on my oil-prone skin. Well, it’s time to throw out that misconception because if your skin is oily it’s because it is trying to create more moisture because it is actually dry. Yep, you read that right. The products you are using are drying it out and your face is saying “hey, you’re not hydrating me, so I’ll do it myself” and it is over-compensating for the fact it is dry, produces too much and thus begins the vicious cycle of oily skin (that or you need drink more water & eat more whole food).

Here is a testimonial from a friend whom E and I gifted the Anti-Inflammatory Kit to:

“I've fallen in love with Suki! My face basically had clusters of breakouts on my right cheek with a few on the left. They were red and obvious. I used the Lemongrass Cleanser Friday night along with the White Willow Toner and Blue Chamomile Serum. After using it my face felt so clean. That morning when I looked in the mirror the breakout spots were no longer bumps on my face but completely flat and just red, but not as red as before. I've used the same three products every morning and night since then. Which is only 2 days! I can't believe how quickly I started seeing results.” She now uses all three products (cleanser, toner, serum) exclusively and continues to experience great results!

As if that wasn’t enough, all the products are 100% natural, non-toxic, medicinal-grade, never tested on animals & designed for sensitive skin. She uses the highest quality organic ingredients, recyclable glass containers and the packaging is printed locally using recycled material & vegetable ink.

Try it out and you’ll soon be in on a (not so) secret and on your way to a clear, happy, healthy face! You can purchase these products by clicking the photos below.


S

P.S. You don’t have to have problematic skin to use these products, in fact they work great on combo/normal skin too! If you have dry or mature skin, check out her Moisture-Rich Cleansing Lotion, Shitake Toner and Carrot, Myrrah & Sandalwood serum or the Antioxidant Kit.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails